Friday, March 30, 2012

Cakefullness

Friends would describe me as creative and I have always loved to bake, (see previous posts) but nothing prepared me for my excitement when I registered for my very first Wilton Cake Decorating Class. I felt like a kid in a candy store multiplied by 1000. My girlfriend Z, also did the course with me and between our perfectionist OCD personalities and eager to learn attitudes we definitely provided the class with lots of comic relief. By the last class, they were ready to hire us as their advertising reps. Here are some pictures of our creations. 


Just in time for Spring :)


If you are even thinking about taking this course, feel free to ask me as many questions as you like. I can't wait to take the next class and super excited to make my next cake!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment