Friday, May 13, 2011

Vibrant Totes

Source


It has been a while since my last blog post so I have dedicated this weekend to catching up on things that I absolutely love this Season. Apologies for the long break, but a much needed honeymoon was in order with the hubby and it was fabulous! I love all the trends for this Season but, I have to say that all the vibrant colors are my absolute favorite. Handbags are a great accessory to really go over the top with to make your outfit cheerful, fun, playful and bold. It is definitely time to drop that boring black bag and pick up something fun full of life. Marc by Marc Jacobs has a sweet collection of totes right now that I adore. You can find some great totes at H&M, Forever 21 and Zara for a reasonable price.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment